A True Book: Temperate Forests - Ecosystems
ISBN: 9780531281017Precio habitual $10.990
|Dimensiones||1 x 18 x 21 cm|
|Edad||8 a 14 años, Juvenil|
|Nivel de Lectura||Guided Reading Level M|
Introduces temperate forests, discusses the threats to them, and describes how the animals that live there survive.
The BIG TRUTH! Changing Colors. Why do leaves change color in autumn?
- Forest Features: What is a temperate forest?
- Forest life: What kinds of plants and animals live in temperate forests?
- Hard times: How do plants and animals live through cold winters?
- Forests in Danger: What kinds of threats do temperate forests face?
- Conservation: What can we do to save temperate forests?
True statistics, Resources, Important words, Index, About the author.
True Books have been upgraded and updated. Information is presented in a thorough yet engaging manner, featuring lively sidebars, a glossary, visual back matter, and an index.